Accounts & Assurance Services
The Accounts & Assurance division has been providing assurance related services across various industry sectors over the past five decades. The service engagements include analysis & evaluation of financial statements of banks, financial institutions etc.
The Division has rich assurance expertise across industry verticals such as BPO, Infrastructure, Real Estate, Leisure & Hospitality, Trading, Manufacturing, Export houses etc. The Division serves top industry houses and banks in the country; public and private enterprises; domestic and foreign businesses; not for profit enterprises and more.
Direct Taxation Services
As business enterprises enhance their international footprint, it is imperative for them to efficiently manage a dynamic tax environment. To enable our clients to address challenges posed by a rapidly changing business landscape, our Tax and Business Advisory division offers a wide range of innovative solutions aimed at enhancing your company's business performance.
Our tax experts interact with client personnel on an ongoing basis and evolve tax efficient solutions, whilst at the same time, recognizing that risk mitigation is a key parameter in any planning.
The range of services include
- Corporate and personal tax compliance including assessments, Appeals before the Commissioner (Appeals) and the Income-tax Appellate Tribunal.
- International and Domestic Tax Planning.
- DTAA compliant cross-border investment and transaction structuring.
- Income-tax and Wealth-tax returns of resident and non-resident individuals, domestic and foreign companies and other entities.
- Transfer Pricing
Indirect Taxation Services
- Statutory Compliance relating to VAT, Excise & Service tax.
- Focused advisory services on issues that call for expert legal opinion on aspects of valuation, classification, compliance, VAT-related issues, etc.
- Proactive planning of entry strategies, structuring and analyzing deeds and agreements, ensuring maximum tax efficiency.
- Advice on various tax implications on setting up Greenfield projects, import of equipment, cost-benefit analysis of various import options, advice on availing duty exemptions, handling project import-related matters, etc.
- Setting up of Export Oriented Unit (EOU), Software Technology Park (STP), Project Offices, etc. in India.
Foreign Investment Services
Foreign Investments (Inbound / Outbound)
- Formulating an entry strategy into India such as Opening a Liaison Office, Subsidiary Company etc.
- Formulating an appropriate Investment strategy for Companies / Corporations seeking to invest in India.
- Obtaining Investment approvals from the Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) or the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as applicable.
- Assist in obtaining approvals for External Commercial Borrowings.
NRI Advisory Services
Services to Non-Resident Indian (NRI) and Foreign Nationals
- We provide following advisory and other service to NRI\'s & foreign nationals.
- Income Tax Planning
- Planning of Investment in India, abroad, in immovable properties
- Bank Account opening, borrowing and lending in India
- Compliance and sanctions of regulatory authorities
- Setting in India of returning NRI and advising on Business opportunities
Personal Advisory Services
- Personal financial planning
- Insurance and pension planning
- Formation of NGO / Trusts
- Acting as arbitrator
- Family Settlement
Business Process Outsourcing
- International Accounting, Finance and Taxation
- Preparation and filing of Tax Return (US & UK)
- Payroll Administration & Customized Payroll Reports
- Preparation of management accounts and management information systems
- Preparation & Maintenance of books of accounts
- Support in day to day Transaction Processing
- Book keeping and preparation of final accounts
- Fixed Assets verification and completion of records
- Data processing and also architecture related services
Foreign Exchange Compliance and Advisory
- Advice on various foreign exchange matters including compliance with FEMA and FDI regulations governing outbound and inbound investments.
- Preparation of necessary documentation (including FEMA compliant valuation reports) and obtaining approvals from the Reserve Bank of India for:
- Executing allotment/transfer of shares between residents and non-residents; and
- Establishment/ winding-up/ extension and various other matters pertaining to the operation of Liaison/Branch/Project Offices of foreign companies operating in India.
Company Law & Secretarial Services
- Formation of Indian and Foreign Companies, setting up of liaison office
- Advising on various matters under the Companies Act, 1956 including appearance before the Company Law Board.
- Assisting in Winding-up of companies/striking off the name from the Registrar of Companies under the Act.
- Maintenance of statutory records and registers
- Maintenance of minute’s book
- Assistance in preparation and filing of various forms with the Registrar of Companies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Cross-border transactions
- Private Equity
- Corporate Restructuring and Business Initiatives
- Approval/ Clarification from Regulatory Authority
- Due Diligence
Corporate Advisory and Consultancy
- Business Planning
- Market Entry Strategy
- Business Strategy Development and Assessment
- Analysis of Business decisions and their Impact on shareholder value
- Fund Sourcing
- Private Equity
- Forex Credits
- Employee Stock Option Plans
- Assistance in identification of Partners for Joint Venture, distribution and Alliances
- Risk Management & Compliance Reviews
- Wealth Management
- Fund Sourcing
- Loan Syndications
- Working Capital Finance
- Lease Syndications
- Forex Credits
- Foreign Collaborations
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Structuring
- Project Counseling
- Financial Appraisals
Registration / Empanelment
We are empanelled and registered from highly reputed and recognized organizations, which are itself a proof of our credibility and reliability in the accounting and financial advisory services.
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India (C&AG) for audit of Public Undertakings.
- Reserve Bank of India for branches of public banks and statutory central audit and bank audit of Regional Rural Banks.
- Banks for concurrent, stock, snap, end use and system audits.
- Registrar of co-operative societies
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
- PAN Card
- Proprietorship Firm Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Society / Trust / NGO Registration
- Company Incorporation: Pvt. Ltd. / Ltd.
- Trade Mark / Copyright / Patent Registration
- Sales Tax / DVAT Registration
- Service Tax Registration
- Excise Registration
- Import – Export Code No
- Company Audit
- Tax Audit
- Society Audit
- Other Audit
- Accounting Services
- Certification of various certificates
- Financial Consultancy
- Project Finance
- Loan Documents
- Computation of Income Tax Return
- Filing of Income Tax Return
- Filing of ETDS Return
- Preparation of Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss A/c
- Auditors Report